The following are the steps to be able to watch and vote for Lucas Ridley’s video (in Lucas’ words):
I have made a short documentary about a friend of mine and about hang gliding competitions. I am hoping to make it in to the top 10, but I need all the votes I can get!
Here’s how to vote:
1. Go to http://stellaartois.triggerstreet.com/ShortFilmProject/Intro
2. Click “Request Rating Assignment”
3. It will then ask you to register with their site to be assigned one to rate.
4. After registering, your assigned video should display, if it is not mine (“A Soaring Life”), then watch the one you are assigned all the way through.
5. After the video is done playing it will ask you to rate it with 1-5 stars.
6. Once rated you can click “Continue Rating” for another film to rate.
7. You can repeat steps 5 and 6 until you are eventually assigned mine to rate.
8. It may sound like a long process, but it would really make a difference since you can only rate a movie once for the entire contest.
~ note: you can rate only 8 at a time and then start again after 24 hours.
To just watch it without voting (please vote!) click HERE
This could be a great promotional opportunity for hang gliding. Thanks for your help!
Feel free to copy and paste or link to this post to your friends and family. As I did last time I will be donating some money back into the sport if I were to win. Thanks.
What an unexpected great day it was and here is what I can recall of it: It was supposed to be Southwest all day, but once again you never know what the weather is going to do till you’re on launch! It started blowing straight in and I was one of several people that launched at about 1pm. I struggled and was low after launching and was almost ready to give up Continue reading