The Women’s Hang Gliding Festival is less than three weeks away. It’s going to be an excellent weekend. We have over 40 pilots registered from around the country. We do still have some space available in our tandem program and in the training hill program, so bring your friends! Tell your friends to call 1-800-688-5637 to reserve their flights.
We have some exciting things happening:
1. Wills Wing’s Steve Pearson will be here with gliders for pilots to demo. Steve is one of Wills Wing’s glider designers. He’s bringing gliders and his expertise. We’re so glad he’ll be joining us.
2. There will be flying tasks available to all registrants. There will be different tasks available to different skill levels and tasks will take place from approximately 11am until dusk. If you haven’t registered, please do so. Visit www.hanglide.com.
3. Registration also includes flying clinics. Check back with us for full details.
4. Plenty of night time activities are planned as well. Thursday night is open mike night. If you are interested in playing please contact Stacy Murdoch at firstname.lastname@example.org. On Friday there will be music, food and a keg for $5. On Saturday we will have live music, food and kegs for $10. and, oh, did I mention that Wills Wing will be here with gliders to fly?
5. Reduced prices on training and tandems for our non-flying friends (reservations required).
Please plan to join us for this fabulous weekend. Bring your friends, fly your glider, demo a Wills Wing glider!
Please register, the festival is only $25 and includes a meet and greet dinner on Thursday night for registrants only, the event shirt (designed by Claire Vassort), clinics, and mountain flying.
Looking forward to flying with you!